Effective May 31, 2021, COVID mitigation orders have been lifted, except masking. The masking order will be lifted when 70% of Pennsylvania adults are fully vaccinated and/or June 28, 2021 (whichever comes first).
- Indoor and outdoor facilities may resume at 100% capacity.
- Masks are currently required to be worn indoors at all facilities if you are not vaccinated. Guidance for individual businesses will be-forthcoming by the state.
What is NETI doing for safety?
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all students.
- Signs for proper hand-washing will be published.
- Continuation of Increased cleaning of common areas will occur after business hours.